How to remove glass screen protector which is hard to tear off?
I would like share one experience of remove glass screen protector which is really hard to tear off.
Tempered glass screen protector is an essential accessory for new mobile phone, it avoids the scratch of screen and anti-broking when your phone falls down. So more and more people buy one glass screen protector and already know how to install it on their phone. But there still have some other problem when they use the glass screen protector, Once a tempered glass screen protector has a crack in it, it’s exponentially less effective – you should replace it.
Some of the tempered glass screen protector easy to take off and replace it, but few of the glass screen protector hard to replace a new one. How to remove glass screen protector which is hard to tear off?
One day 11 p.m at night, a sudden inspiration into my mind: replace one new glass screen protector for my phone(the screen protector came from Huaqiangbei market with low quality), I want to finish it quickly and get to bed before twelve, and then…
The glass screen protector can’t take off !!!
Nothing happens except a little bit glass beads on the corner of the screen protector.
It really sticks too tight !!!
My bank card ground into the card-free edges and corners! No obvious effect!
Until 1 a.m, I have already tried toolkit and hair dryer to remove the screen protector. while I get a corner up, pull with my fingers to tear off a big piece of glass !!!
when I thought I was close to finished it.
Still some pieces of wrecked screen protector attached to my screen…
While I thought it was just piece of cake, I already tear off a big piece of the glass before
Only two pieces remained on the screen, still a challenge? ?
Till 2 a.m …
I was making progress as below by the needle:
I broke down emotionally completely !!!
I’m angry! I took out the prop which I do not dare do before!
Use an eyebrow razor to have a try
I was shocked this is a perfectly useful stuff !!!
Scraping all of the pieces of glass in 5 minutes…
Three a.m again!
I wish you remember the lesson of blood and tears, select a top quality glass screen protector for your cell phone.
Let’s summary the method and list the steps of remove tempered glass screen protector:
- Use a hair dryer heat your screen for about 10 seconds. This should slightly loosen the adhesive on the screen protector.
- Try using a toothpick to pry up one of the corners. Make sure you point the sharp end up toward the screen protector as you do this and not down toward the screen.
- Once you can get a corner up, pull with your fingers, once again pulling slowly and evenly.
- If you can, slide a credit card into the gap and slowly push it along so as to lift the screen protector.
- If still few pieces of glass remain, Use an eyebrow razor clean all of the pieces of glass.
- Select a better glass screen protector for the last time.
Now, you are understanding how to remove tempered glass screen protector which is hard to tear off.
You may also interested in these article about glass screen protector: